Social selling - a trendy, yet ill-defined phrase. How many business-to-business salespeople are actually using social media to sell – and how? In this session we introduce a framework for leveraging social media to improve sales productivity, and share examples of sales organizations who have unlocked the power of social for their direct sales force. This presentation address the following questions:
- What is “social selling?”
- How do we move social selling beyond networking to cultivate and expand key relationships?
- How can I improve sales productivity by improving the efficiency and effectiveness of reps’ social media skills?
- How can our reps use social to “listen” more effectively to their buyers?
- How do we ensure that our reps online presences aligns to the offline presence we strive for?