“Today, the meaning of selling is helping [people]. Itâs helping your customer accomplish an objective, tackle an issue, or fulfill a need.”Â – Michael Bosworth, Selling Solutions.
This could not be more true than in our current day scenario where companies all over the world are being forced to re-think how they sell. The traditional sales funnel has been phased out – it is no longer a linear movement from unqualified lead to a loyal customer. This is most likely because The B2B buying process has evolved due to the advancement and overall acceptance of technology. A buyer today is more informed, has access to innumerable channels of information to educate themselves on products, and therefore no longer depends on salespeople to provide top-level information. Buyers are entering the sales process much later; consequently, salespeople have less opportunity to influence the purchasing decision.
Join us for partner panel with Freshworks where discuss how the funnel has evolved and what we can expect in the future of B2B sales and the impact of the pandemic on sales as a whole. In this session we will discuss:
- The sales funnel today – what it looks like and how has it changed.
- The impact of the current crisis onÂ sales.
- Effective B2B sales during uncertain times.
- How effective are traditional sales methods today?
- Redefining roles – the evolution of sales and marketing roles.
- Disruptive tech and how it has influenced the sales cycle.
This session is free to join and open to the public. Become a basic member ($0), login, and return to this page to register.