Salespeople can’t be on site to close every deal, but they can make use of quickly evolving video technology to make customer interactions more personable, compelling, and successful. Many high performing sales organizations are using asynchronous video in this way. It allows salespeople to seem less remote and impersonal, while substantially improving response rates and overall sales productivity.
This webcast explores best practices for asynchronous video use, including issues important to managers directing the efforts of remote sales teams. Topics include:
- Why and how video works for sales teams
- Video’s dramatically improved response rates
- Video’s impact on interpersonal buyer/seller relationship building
- Video’s advantages as a more compelling communication tool
- Video’s impact on sales productivity, quality, and speed