The Sales Management Association offers a small number of free individual memberships to practicing sales or sales effectiveness managers in exchange for their participation in one of our open research initiatives. If you’re a newly registered basic member, you may also have received an email invitation with such an offer.
You may also complete this form to request an invitation to become a full individual member in exchange for completing a research survey.
- To qualify, you must receive an invitation with an offer code; and
- You must be a management practitioner in a firm that does not market products or services to our audience; and
- You must otherwise qualify as an eligible research participant (eligibility requirements vary by initiative).
- This offer is limited in quantity, and varies according to our research recruitment needs.
- If you’ve already received, but not responded to, an expired offer sent by email, you’re returned to the bottom of the waiting list for future invitations.
- The offer is available only to new members of the Sales Management Association, not renewals, and not previous members whose memberships have lapsed.
- Sales Management Association reserves the right to limit this offer to participants at its sole discretion.
- Enroll as a basic member in the Sales Management Association.
- Complete this form to request an invitation to become a full individual member in exchange for completing a research survey.
- If you’re selected to receive the membership upgrade offer, we’ll send you an invitation that includes a unique code.
- Enter this code at the beginning of any open research initiative‘s survey questionnaire.
- We’ll automatically upgrade your membership and send a notification. Please give us 48 hours to complete the upgrade.
Return to list of open research initiatives