In this webcast we’ll address five common management practices that govern sales performance management. We’ll debate the factual basis for each approach, and attempt to dispel unfounded, but commonly held assumptions that undermine effective management.
Our presenters will examine five commonly held assertions:
- Quotas should be over allocated
- All reps should have the same quota
- All territories are created equally
- The best reps should be put in the best territories
- The sales force is underperforming if x% of salespeople are below quota