Technology is enabling new approaches to streamlining sales proposal and quoting processes for sales organizations. This webcast offers instructive insights for firms working to improve proposal and quoting effectiveness.
Key topics include a review of:
- Technology’s role in enabling productivity
- The impact of improved management control
- Important process considerations for organizing initiatives
- Best practices for proposal and quoting management and
- New approaches for gauging proposal effectiveness
- Of special interest are findings that suggest strong ROI on initiatives to streamline proposal and quoting – including higher lead conversion rates, reduced cycle times, margin enhancement, improvements in cross-selling and up-selling, and greatly reduced errors.
Webcast speakers offer quick-to-implement recommendations for overall proposal effectiveness.
Presented by CallidusCloud.