Disappointed by your sales process? New research reveals why.
Companies need to stop subscribing to the hype that there's only one way to sell. Top performers are not challenging, consultative, transactional, or relationship sellers -- They are 'situational' sellers who adapt their sales approach to different buying situations.
In fact, 83% of customers say a salesperson's ability to adjust sales strategy was a major factor in their purchase decision. If you want 2018 to be transformational, you should abandon your rigid sales process and start building a more agile sales force.
Hear Florida State University's Leff Bonney discuss his groundbreaking research that shows:
- What makes the best salespeople great in their buyers' eyes
- How agility in the sales process is a key determinant of success
- Which critical steps world-class organizations take to build a more flexible sales capability
- What mistakes companies commonly make as they pursue more agile sales forces
- How an agile sales strategy impacts sales training, CRM, management, enablement, and marketing
Join us for this insightful webinar and make 2018 a transformational year!