Research Update: Salesperson Learning Preferences
April 04, 2017
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm • Eastern Time (UTC-4)
Join us for a first look at a recently concluded research on how salespeople prefer to learn, and the effectiveness of various learning delivery approaches. This webcast examines training modalities such as in-the-field coaching, online courses, and classroom instruction, as well as more specific communication media such as web, print, video, and mobile applications.
Specific questions addressed include:
- What technologies, delivery methods, and modalities are used by sales organizations to train and develop salespeople?
- Are there generational differences in how salespeople prefer to receive training information?
- What impact do various learning delivery approaches have on sales productivity, and firm performance?
- What are sales management’s priorities in developing sales force learning programs?
- What practices yield the best return on training investment?