Join us for our latest research insights on hiring top sales management talent. High performing firms find attracting effective sales management talent is a critical success factor.
In this webcast, we provided a preliminary look at research findings before we finalize results in a comprehensive report. Joining us as a panelist is Timothy Sullivan, director at Sales Performance International, who will provide expert commentary on the research implications and participate in audience discussion.
Research Focus areas:
- Identifying exacting criteria for hiring sales managers that outperform.
- Prioritizing competencies valued for sales managers.
- Revealing common gaps in new managers? capabilities.
- Assessing firm bench strength in cultivating a ready pool of promotable manager candidates.
- Identifying manager onboarding strategies, and assessing strategies for hiring outside talent versus promoting and developing from within the organization.