Sales compensation dwarfs other sales-related expenses, and commands plenty of the sales organization's energy and attention. Firms' ability to design, adapt, administer, and communicate their sales compensation plans is therefore a significant management concern. This webcast presented initial findings from recently-concluded Sales Management Association research on Managing Sales Compensation. The research examined current sales compensation management practice, quantified factors differentiating high and low performing firms in this area, and identified emerging issues and management priorities.
Topics addressed included:
- Sales compensation management practices within business to business sales organizations.
- Factors responsible for effective sales compensation management.
- Management's critical issues and improvement priorities.
- Emerging capabilities essential for effective plan administration.
- Sales compensation management's impact on firm performance.
- Technology trends and ROI.