Sales compensation plays a crucial role in sales force execution and growth, especially as companies seek to emerge from the market stall. In this Sales Management Association webcast, two sales compensation experts will examine current trends and best practices among firms utilizing sales compensation in today’s challenging environment.
Ted Briggs, Principal at Better Sales Comp Consultants, and Brian Hartlen, Vice President Marketing for Varicent Software will present insights in the following areas:
- Trends in sales compensation design, implementation, and management;
- Sales compensation program governance;
- Tools and solutions that improve sales compensation;
- Standard and advanced analytics to increase return on your sales compensation expenditure;
- The impact of Sales Performance Management, and emerging discipline driving innovation and productivity among firms utilizing incentive compensation; including
- Best practice case studies of Sales Performance Management in Fortune 1000 companies.