Well designed territories impact the productivity and efficiency of your sales resources. Effective territory management allows you to quickly respond to changing go-to-market priorities, support the increasing diversity of coverage models and is a critical linchpin of your sales compensation program. This workshop, facilitated by Varicent, an IBM Company and TerrAlign, provides perspective on how sales organizations can realize greater ROI through an end-to-end territory management process; from territory optimization through ongoing maintenance and sales crediting. Mike Meisenheimer from Varicent, and Ken Kramer from Terralign will share case examples and practical lessons learned from organizations that have realized cost savings and revenue gains from changes in how they approach the territory design and management challenge.
Key topics covered include:
- Elements of an effective territory management process
- Fundamentals of territory design optimization
- Territory management trends and practices
- An overview of technology tools enabling automated management and data integrity
- Assessing your territory management practices
- Guidance on practical improvement opportunities