Social media has changed the way customers buy, and redrawn relationships between buyers and sellers. In response, sales operations departments are refocusing support investments, and aligning social media strategy with their sales organizations.
In this Sales Management Association webcast we provide preliminary results from The Sales Management Association's recent research initiative on Social Media and the Sales Organization. It captures current practices, trends, and emerging issues related to the sales organization's use of social media.
Specific topics include:
- Social media's adoption rates by sales organizations
- ROI related issues for sales organizations' social media use
- Key implementation issues for social media adoption
- Sales organizations' future social media investment expectations
Sales Management Association Chairman Bob Kelly offers summary research observations, and will be joined by panelists commenting on survey implications.
- Rodrigo Guesalaga, Professor of Marketing at Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile
- Dimitri Kapelianis, Assistant Professor of Marketing, University of New Mexico
- Bob Kelly, Chairman, The Sales Management Association
- Ralf vonSosen, Vice President of Marketing, InsideView
- Dietmar Bohn, Vice President Solution Management LoB Sales, SAP