Sales coaching programs may initially fail to deliver the results management expects. Most programs require careful assessment after implementation, and adjustments, both small and large, to begin generating significant impact. In this session, we review the most common course corrections used to help sales coaching programs get back on track.
Part of SMA’s series on implementing sales coaching programs, this session draws most heavily from the previous installment, Assessing Sales Coaching Program Effectiveness; we recommend it as a prerequisite to this session.
Topics covered include:
- Mapping assessment metrics to coaching outcomes
- Diagnosing problems in sales coaching delivery
- Timing and prioritizing interventions
- Common issues and remedies
See other sessions in this series:
- Foundations of Sales Coaching Program Success
- Assessing Sales Coaching Program Effectiveness
- Implementing Effective Sales Coaching Programs
This session is free to join and open to the public. Become a basic member ($0), login, and return to this page to register.