Upgrading the sales force? Your first stop should be first-line sales managers. No single role in the firm has a bigger impact on sales performance. Join us for an expert web panel exploring how firms are meeting manager development challenges. Panelists will also address audience-submitted questions.
Drawing from our recent research initiatives in this area, we'll invite the panel's insight on five challenges we consider important to sales manager development. These include:
- Improving managers' hiring decision-making
- Transitioning salespeople to management roles
- Helping managers assess salesperson performance
- Optimizing sales managers' involvement in sales forecasting
- Organizing sales manager training investments for maximum impact