COVID-19 forced sales organizations to embrace virtual selling models, and to virtually provision sales learning and development (L&D) activity. While available technology has proved useful in this effort, many firms have still met with unsatisfactory outcomes. As a result, many organizations are reevaluating their sales L&D investments, resources, and strategies in light of the pandemic's persistent impact.
This panel examines how firms are adapting, implications for the sales L&D function's future, and best practices for keeping remote sales learners engaged.
- Best practice approaches to assessing knowledge levels, stimulating learner engagement, and reinforcing learning
- An emphasis on practical, "how-to" approaches for provisioning remote learning
- Approaches to assessing sales L&D needs
- Learner engagement strategies
- Learning reinforcement tools
- Case study examples