Transforming a sales force involves substantial investments of time, people and money. How do firms measure the impact of their sales transformation initiatives, and calculate return on the investments required? This Sales Management Association webcast explores ideas for measuring and maximizing sales transformation investment return.
- Understanding prevailing approaches to measuring sales transformation effectiveness
- Shared characteristics of successful transformation initiatives
- Review of a specific methodology for determining transformation ROI
- Case study review involving specific sales transformation projects
- Validating transformation investments
Presented by Kate Wartchow, Ph.D., Chief learning Officer, Ninety Five 5 and Jack Phillips, Ph.D., Chairman of the ROI Institute.