Traditional sales funnels have limited value in even the stablest of markets. Educated buyers often enter a supplier's sales funnel much later than expected, reducing opportunities for sellers to influence buying decisions. With the sudden onset of a global pandemic, demand and buying behavior are even more unpredictable, causing companies all over the world to re-think how they sell.
Join us for a panel discussion focused on how B2B sales and buying processes are changing, and how firms are adapting selling efforts in response.
- The sales funnel today - what it looks like and how has it changed.
- The impact of the current crisis on sales.
- Effective B2B sales during uncertain times.
- How effective are traditional sales methods today?
- Redefining roles - the evolution of sales and marketing roles.
- Disruptive tech and how it has influenced the sales cycle.