Sales organizations have always invested in their most important customers, by providing customized solutions, dedicated personnel, and other resources. More recently, firms are adopting these high-touch approaches to broader customer segments, using enabling technology and anemerging discipline known as “Account-Based Marketing (ABM)”.
Account-Based Selling (ABS) describes how sales forces execute ABM’s fundamental concepts. This webcast describes how business-to-business firms leverage data, content, technology and people toscale account-based selling approaches. The session includes actionable best practices for:
- Leveraging existing customer insights toidentify high value opportunities
- Structure marketing content to support specific selling conversations, solution selling, and buyer concerns
- Use existing technology infrastructure to simplify, streamline, and automate ABS workflow
- Employ playbooks that address specific selling situations
- Facilitate collaboration and accountability across product, marketing and sales organizations
- Optimize selling methods, account strategies,and customer coverage models