Sales Operations is an emerging function within organizations with significant sales forces. Providing a portfolio of support functions essential to sales force productivity, sales ops also influences the sales organization's strategic direction, and frequently drives transformational change initiatives within sales. How do organizations approach the structure, scope, role, and accountability of their sales operations department? In this session, senior sales operations leader Carl Strenger provides insight into United Parcel Service's efforts to address the strategic role of sales operations within their global organization.
- Defining a model for sales operations' role
- Sales Operations' place within the firm
- Establishing credibility for the sales operations function
- Focusing the sales organization on the metrics that matter most
- Defining a sales enablement vision and strategy
- Best practices for global sales operations practitioners