All sales organizations focus on incremental improvement; yet for even the most successful, incremental improvement is not always enough. Large-scale, transformational change initiatives that fundamentally realign sales capabilities may be warranted in response to shifts in buyer preferences, competitive pressures, product evolution, or lagging performance.
Sales force transformation is a complex endeavor that must be executed in a way that avoids putting company performance at additional risk. In this keynote session, ZS Associate's Mike Moorman explains the elements of successful sales force transformation. Drawing upon experience gleaned from dozens of deep transformation projects with some of the largest sales organizations in the world, Moorman's presentation includes an in-depth case study example, observations on best practices, and recommendations for any firm considering change initiatives impacting the sales organization.
- Key drivers that must be addressed to achieve a large scale sales force transformation
- A roadmap for successful sales force transformations
- Key barriers to success, common risks, and approaches to mitigate risk
- Example strategies and tactics to improve B2B sales performance
- Tactics that will assist with your 2013 goals to improve the results of your sales team