The capstone session in our multi-part session on sales coaching program effectiveness, this webcast addresses how sales coaching programs evolve from good to great, and how management can ensure the maximum impact on sales force productivity from their coaching investments.
Topics covered include:
- Developing master coaching competence in the sales management corps
- Nurturing coaching culture
- Integrating coaching and development into change initiatives
- Using coaching and development to foster organizational adaptiveness
See other sessions in this series:
- Foundations of Sales Coaching Program Success
- Implementing Effective Sales Coaching Programs
- Assessing Sales Coaching Program Effectiveness
- Course Correcting Sales Coaching Program
This session is free to join and open to the public. Become a basic member ($0), login, and return to this page to register.