Companies need to stop believing the hype that there's only one way to sell. Top performers are not just consultative, challenging, transactional, or relationship sellers -- they are "situational" sellers who adapt their sales approach to different buying situations. In fact, 83% of customers say a salesperson's ability to adjust sales strategy was a major factor in their purchase decision. If you want to upgrade your sales force effectiveness, you should abandon your rigid sales process and start building a more agile sales force.
Join Florida State University's Leff Bonney as he discusses his groundbreaking research that shows:
- What makes the best salespeople great in their buyers' eyes
- How agility in the sales process is a key determinant of success
- Which critical steps world-class organizations take to build a more flexible sales capability
- What mistakes companies commonly make as they pursue more agile sales forces
- How an agile sales strategy impacts sales training, CRM, management, enablement, and marketing
Companies that have adopted a more agile sales approach saw their win rates improve by 22%. Join the revolution and stop losing deals unnecessarily.