Effective sales leaders are addressing onboarding with a range of tools, including new ways to measure onboarding success. This webcast presents best practices in salesperson onboarding for sales management.
Online proposal tools are addressing the thorniest of issues, and helping sales forces operate more effectively and efficiently. This webcast offers insights into proposal automation trends and practices. Learn more.
WebcastLeveraging CRM Data for Next Level Insights
December 12, 2013
CRM and other automation systems have contributed to many sales organizations’ success, yet there is untapped potential in the data they contain. With innovative business analytics and mobile tools, companies can use data to expose sales trends, answer crucial client questions, and allow real-time mobile sales and marketing. Whether at the office, in a client meeting, or on the road, sales teams and management should be able to:
- Foster long-term growth with historical analysis
- Perform competitive analysis using multisource analytics
- Uncover new insights utilizing advanced analytics
- Maximize every moment with offline access to sales resources
In this webcast, learn how innovative companies like MetLife, BMC Software, AutoTrader.com, Ingram Micro, and others are boosting sales productivity and revenue with personalized analytics and mobile sales enablement apps that allow reps to stop pitching and start engaging.
Presented by MicroStrategy.
WebcastMobile Sales Enablement: Intelligence, Policies and Tools For an Agile Sales Force
December 04, 2013
Mobile technology can drive revenue growth, productivity and effectiveness in the sales organization. This webinar examines best practices in mobile sales enablement and management frameworks for aligning mobility investment for maximum ROI. Topics include gaining mobile salesperson acceptance through technology tools and defining success measures for the organization and sales force.
Presented by Runzheimer International.
WebcastResearch Update: Sales Pipeline Management Practices
November 27, 2013
Sales organizations often track prospective sales opportunities using “sales pipeline” or “sales funnel” reporting tools. These usually show pending sales opportunities or prospective customers, in the context of a sequential sales process. Yet practices vary significantly among firms that utilize these tools.
In this Sales Management Association webcast, we review research findings from a study that identifies business-to-business sales reporting approaches, and isolates best practices for pipeline management.
Specific areas of focus for this research include:
- Identifying current approaches for managing sales pipeline
- Determining management's most important priorities for improving sales pipeline management effectiveness
- Assessing the use of enabling technology for improving pipeline effectiveness
WebcastWinning the Business Case for Sales Performance Management (SPM)
November 22, 2013
Your organization needs a solution to manage sales performance, but in a world of decreasing budgets, how do you get the buy-in you need to make your dream a reality? Learn how to win the business case and secure funding for a Sales Performance Management (SPM) solution.
Learn how you can:
- Monetize the SPM cost & deficiencies
- Estimate the total cost of ownership
- Calculate the ROI
- Increase Sales Performance with an SPM tool
- Gain Meaningful Insight to make better business decisions
Presented by Maneesh Gupta, Managing Partner at Spectrum Technologies and Brian Thompson, Vice President, Product Management at Iconixx.
WebcastAssessing Sales Talent for Front-Line and Management Roles
November 21, 2013
Drawing upon their recent best practice research on first-line sales manager staffing practices, Aon Hewitt’s Steve Grossman and Miriam Nelson offer insight into the sales manager’s essential contribution to sales organization performance.
Topics include benchmarks for FLSM investment, recruitment and selection practices, job focus and role clarity, and correlating FLSM investments with firm performance.
WebcastNew Product Selling - What Works
November 14, 2013
The sales force plays a critical role during the implementation stage of a new product launch. If they don’t buy in, the product fails. In fact 65% of new product launches fail at a cost of billions of dollars. How can you effectively communicate new products to the sales force and inspire them to allocate scarce selling time to them?
Join Professors Michael Ahearne and Thomas Steenburgh as they share the results of new research about what works and doesn’t in new product launches
- Why conventional approaches to selling new, innovative products are ineffective
- Ways to manage the sales process that have the potential to revamp new product launches
- How sales trainers and content marketers are adapting to the new reality of product launches with more effective business communications
Michael Ahearne, Professor of Marketing and C.T. Bauer Chair in Marketing at the University of Houston; and Executive Director of the Sales Excellence Institute
Thomas Steenburgh, John L. Colley Associate Professor, Darden Graduate School of Business at the University of Virginia.
WebcastHow To Coach, Motivate, and Incent To Exceed Sales Quotas in 2014
November 08, 2013
Sales leadership’s planning and development efforts in the last quarter of the year will have a profound effect on next year’s performance. What considerations are essential for sales leaders planning for 2014? In this webcast we’ll review best practices for assessing current performance, leveraging supporting data, developing course corrections, and implementing change for 2014, all from the sales leader’s point of view.
You will learn how to:
- Identify the successful selling behaviors of your top performers, and coach the rest of the team to lift overall quota attainment throughout your organization.
- Utilize gamification concepts to drive your sales people to adopt the behaviors, training and tools critical to their success.
- Motivate and reward employees based on both cash and non-cash rewards
- Align sales goals with corporate objectives by implementing the appropriate incentive compensation plan across the organization
- Jamie Garverick, Vice President of Eastern Region Sales, CallidusCloud
- Paul Livak, Director, PwC Advisory
- Sandip Sengupta, Manager, PwC Advisory
- Moderator: Bob Kelly, Chairman, Sales Management Association
WebcastSocial Media and Sales Management
November 08, 2013
Social media is changing how buyers buy, how sellers sell, and how buyers and sellers interact. This webcast explores how sales forces are harnessing social media to gain better customer insights, secure access to difficult-to-reach buyers, and foster collaborative relationships with partners. Presented by Gerry Moran, head of social media at SAP in North America.
WebcastImproving Sales Productivity: an End-to-End Approach
November 03, 2013
Sales leaders are challenged to drive profitable sales growth in the face of a continually changing buying environment. In doing so they must align their firms' selling activities with the way customers buy; they must insure the sales force communicates value; and must make sure deals and opportunities are addressed efficiently. CRM systems aid these efforts, but fall short of providing comprehensive support solutions.
What’s needed instead is an end-to-end approach to managing desired selling behavior. This webcast addresses effective approaches to aligning sales activities with buyers, communicating value, and accelerating sales cycles, in an end-to-end approach that yields overall sales productivity improvement.
Presented by Christopher Faust, Chief Marketing Officer at Qvidian.
WebcastManaging Sales Compensation Risk
November 01, 2013
Sales compensation is a powerful tool for motivating and managing the sales force. But it is definitively a double-edged sword as companies that get it right enjoy significant benefit, while those who get it wrong feel material downside. Companies that manage sales compensation well also actively manage various compensation program risk. This webcast reviews sound practices for risk management as part of an effective in sales compensation program.
Topics covered include:
- Plan design and administration process best practices – who, when, and why to engage
- Metrics and data to leverage to manage risk
- Gauging risk scorecard
- Erik Charles, Director of Product Marketing and Principal Incentives Strategist at Xactly
- Shawn Rossi, North America Practice Leader, Sales Performance, Mercer