Everyone knows that dynasties develop winning cultures, but do we really understand what that means? All organizations want to win, but true dynasties create cultural imperatives around the behaviors that produce winning results. This session explores the cultural differences that allow some sales organizations to consistently outperform their competitors.
Resources mentioned in the webcast:
- A leading expert on organizational culture: Edgar H. Schein, MIT Sloan School of Management, Cambridge, MA
- Aberdeen Group case study on CommScope making sales coaching a strategic growth driver
- Paul O'Neil, former CEO of Alcoa and how his focus on learning, not results, drove 15 consecutive years of record growth
- Humanus Solutions on inspiring executives to value their people's growth as much as they do business results
- Frank Cespedes, Harvard Business School on 4 Ways to Build a Productive Sales Culture