Another in our instructional series on sales operations topics, this session focuses on strategies for measuring and managing sales force activity, capacity, and workload. It surveys the various ways managers gain insight into what salespeople do, and offers managerial decision frameworks that ensure salesperson effort is put to the best purpose possible.
- Understanding salesperson activity, workload, and capacity,
- The business value of sales activity data,
- Prioritizing the importance of sales activity information
- How to get sales activity data,
- What insights are developed from activity data; and,
- Applying insights into sales activity, capacity, and workload toward a range of managerial decisions.