Sales manager effectiveness contributes mightily to overall sales force productivity, yet many firms are unsure how to develop sales manager talent. This Sales Management Association webcast summarizes results from a recently concluded Research Initiative examining how firms make sales manager training and development investments. Presented by Sales Management Association Chairman Bob Kelly and Kurt Theriault from research underwriter Business Efficacy.
- Return on sales manager training investments
- New hire vs. tenured manager training differences
- Key training and development priorities
- Sales manager bench strength practices
- Trends in outside hiring vs. internal candidate development for sales manager positions